Local Commuter Alert: I-270 southbound lanes shut down at Shady Grove; brush fire causing delays on I-66

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Local Commuter Alert from The Washington Post

I-270 southbound lanes shut down at Shady Grove; brush fire causing delays on I-66
The Washington Post Tuesday, January 22, 2013 6:49:25 AM

Local Commuter Alert

Advertisement

I-270 southbound lanes shut down at Shady Grove; brush fire causing delays on I-66

The main southbound lanes of I-270 after the Shady Grove exit are shut down this morning following a single-vehicle accident; local lanes remain open.

Smoke from a brush fire along I-66 in Arlington and Fairfax counties is causing delays in both directions and emergency vehicles are blocking one westbound lane.


Read more at:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dr-gridlock/



For more news on traffic and transit in and around the Washington area, visit PostLocal's Traffic section and read Dr. Gridlock.

wellimauludani@gmail.com

0 komentar: