ANGRY BIRDS

Monday, October 17, 2011

Have you heard of Angry Birds?
 
If not, it's one of the most popular and top grossing iPhone
and Droid Apps out right now!
 
Why am I talking about this?
 
Well, for a really long time now I've wanted to create my own
iPhone App...
 
Maybe not a game App like Angry Birds, but I've had quite a
few ideas for other types of Apps.
 
The only problem is that I've never really understood where
to go to create one, how much to spend and how long it might
take to develop an App.
 
You probably think the same thing, right?
 
Well get this...
 
A couple friends of mine created a full blown App in front of
me in less than ONE HOUR!
 
(I didn't think that was even possible)
 
So check this out...
 
They both agreed to do a free training webinar this Wednesday
at 9pm EDT demonstrating step-by-step how they do this...
 
 
You will learn no less than 4 ways that you can easily go out
and start profiting in the New Mobile App Revolution!
 
This is an extremely HOT topic and I expect this webinar to be
jammed packed, so make sure to reserve your spot now.
 
Sign up by going here...
 
 
Make sure not to miss this because they will be teaching you
so many different ways how you can profit from this major
breakthrough in technology.
 
This is going to be awesome so don't miss it!
 
Jeff Alderson 

2582 Double Tree Place - Oviedo, FL 32766

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?zJysbIystKxMTBwMbEyctEa0jExMDExszIw=

0 komentar: